Thursday, November 23, 2006

RC3

Three little letters... Hopefully this will become 1.0! (Three more little characters). There are no new features I want to add so the only looking for major bugs and translations.

And about translations... I made a script to import the translations provided in the Gnome version. This was mostly done to stop duplicate work of people not knowing about the Gnome version. (Note to self: I need to get the translations pushed the other way so the Gnomers don't waste too much time too).

I guess a lot of them had been automatically done by some tool as they were completely junk! Then people pointed out they were "fuzzy" and thus are not actually used. Whoops...

There is now a good amount of translations for the following languages:

  • English

  • Finnish

  • French

  • German

  • Italian

  • Lithuanian

  • Panjabi

  • Spanish

  • Swedish

  • Turkish


But I want more! Send me your translations! Now! OK, not right now but very soon!

The Gnome and sf.net codebases now match for .py and .glade files. This means after 1.0 I will only work on the Gnome version and periodically backport the changes.

No comments: